Before you apply
Applications for NAB’s 2017 Graduate Program are now closed.
Applications for NAB’s 2018 Graduate Program will open late February 2017.
Make sure you meet the selection criteria
To be eligible for the 2017 NAB Graduate Program you'll need to have:
- Completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the past three years (i.e. 2014, 2015 or 2016) or be due to complete it by 29th January 2017.
- At least a 65 grade point average (credit or above).
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent residency when you apply.
We're committed to giving our applicants the chance to pursue roles on a level playing field by removing the barriers that people with a disability may face.
If you think there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process (or the role) so you can fairly participate, email us. You can read more in our Accessibility Action Plan 2015-2016 (PDF, 941KB).
The selection criteria for the 2018 NAB Graduate Program will be updated in early 2017.
Other qualities we look for include:
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to learn from others.
- Confidence, reliability, honesty and flexibility.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership potential.
- Interesting life experiences; maybe you've travelled or worked in the community or have taken part in some unique extracurricular activities.
- A general understanding of how NAB works.
- Customer service focus.