To be eligible for the traineeship, you must have recently completed, or be in your final undergraduate semester of, a university qualification with a proven passion for business. You'll have a curious mind and possess excellent communication and customer relationship skills. Asian language fluency is desirable, particularly Mandarin.
In return, you'll enjoy an outstanding career opportunity with Australia’s largest business bank.
We’re looking for people who:
- engage and inspire others through clear and persuasive communication
- build strong relationships
- have a strong sense of accountability
- are highly organised and use evaluation, analysis and logical reasoning to understand complex problems and processes
- have a keen interest in finance and are eager to learn and develop new skills
- are highly proactive, adaptable and flexible.
At NAB, we embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our people represent the community in which we operate.
To be eligible, you’ll need to be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or have Australian permanent residency when you apply. Candidates who successfully move through the selection process must be available to attend an assessment centre and interview in person. You will also be required to undertake aptitude testing and pre-selection via video or telephone.