9 December 2010
NAB is offering relief packages for customers affected by the floods in New South Wales and Queensland.
Financial assistance will be available to NAB Personal Banking, Business Banking and Agribusiness customers affected by the floods
Examples of relief measures to support our customers include:
- Customers eligible for automatic approval of hardship
- Postpone home and personal loan repayments for up to three months
- Fee and interest waivers on credit card facilities
- Fast track service to assist customers immediately in need
- Deferral of principal and\or leasing payments
- Re-structuring existing facilities
NAB Personal Banking customer please call NAB Care on 1800 701 599 and NAB Business Banking and NAB Agribusiness customers please call 13 10 12 or visit our website at nab.com.au, to complete the 'apply for financial assistance' form.
|Natalie Wilson||Jonathon Geddes|
|NAB Corporate Affairs||NAB Corporate Affairs|
|Mob: 0400 892 546||Mob: 0410 573 278|