8 January 2013
NAB customers affected by the Tasmanian bushfires can access a range of relief measures as they recover from the blazes that continue to burn across the state.
All NAB customers affected by the events are eligible for support and are encouraged to contact the bank – business customers should contact their banker – to discuss their individual circumstances and work out the best way to help.
Included in the package of relief measures that NAB will consider for NAB and Homeside customers facing financial difficulty as a result of the bushfires are:
- Suspending home loan repayments
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early
- Waiving home loan and personal loan fees and charges
- Credit card and personal loan relief where appropriate
- Support to restructure other existing bank facilities
Anyone wishing to contribute to the recovery effort can make a donation to the Red Cross Tasmanian Bushfire 2013 Appeal at NAB branches across Australia, or through internet banking online at www.nab.com.au
For more information and assistance, customers can visit their local NAB branch, contact their banker directly or call NAB Care on 1800 701 599.
M: +61 (0) 457 551 211
M: +61 (0) 477 342 075