Daniel has been a Non-Executive Director since September 2004.
Daniel’s skills and experience include over 40 years in commercial law, specialising in technology and corporate law. He is Managing Partner of Gilbert + Tobin, which he co-founded in 1988. He is also co-chair of NAB's Indigenous Advisory Group.
Directorships and other recent offices held:
- Chairman, Western Sydney University Foundation (since January 2012)
- Co-Chairman, Cape York Partnership Group Limited (since January 2015)
- Chairman, Eucharistic Community Limited (since June 2013)
- Honorary Ambassador, Menzies School of Health Research (since June 2015)
- Former Chairman, National Museum of Australia (March 2009 to March 2015)
Board Committee membership:
- Chairman, Remuneration Committee
- Chairman, Information Technology Committee
- Member, Nomination Committee