BBus, FCA, MAICD
David has been a Non-Executive Director since August 2014.
David has more than 30 years of experience in professional services, including as a partner at PricewaterhouseCooper. He has significant knowledge and understanding of banking and capital markets, real estate and infrastructure and is well versed in reporting, regulatory and risk challenges faced by the industry.
Directorship and other Offices held:
- Director, The Opera Australia Capital Fund Limited (since May 2013)
- Director, The George Institute for Global Health (since October 2014)
- Trustee, The Australian Museum (since January 2014)
- Trustee, The Lizard Island Reef Research Foundation (since April 2014)
Board Committee memberships:
- Chair, Risk Committee
- Member, Audit Committee
- Member, Nomination Committee