- Choose the order and length of each fixed/floating rate periods.
- Structure your deposit based on your own interest rate view.
- Deposit a minimum of $50,000.
- Choose how often you receive interest payments – monthly, quarterly or semi-annually.
Benefits and features
Make your deposit yours
Safety and security
- Locking in a fixed rate and floating rate margin means more certainty.
- Backed by the security of NAB and covered under APRA’s Financial Claims Scheme (FCS).
Potential for better than expected returns
- There's a potential for better returns, compared to a standard term deposit, by committing to a longer term.
Diversify your portfolio
- A NAB Flexi Deposit can help to diversify your investment portfolio and provides you with an alternative to traditional term deposits.
Rates and fees
Other rates and fees
- Tailor your deposit to suit you.
- Choose between a variable or fixed rate.
- Laws and regulations might change during your NAB Flexi Deposit's term. Download a copy of the NAB Financial Services Guide (PDF, 272KB).
- You should read the product disclosure statement (PDS) dated 1 December 2014. Download a copy of the NAB Flexi Deposit PDS (PDF, 646KB), and seek independent legal, financial and tax advice to see if a NAB Flexi Deposit is right for you. NAB Flexi Deposits can only be acquired on the application form attached to the PDS.
- View Rates, fees and charges.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information only without taking account of any particular investor's objectives, financial situation or needs and is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer or a recommendation to buy any financial product and is not intended to be a complete summary or statement of the NAB Flexi Deposit. The information contained in this website is not a product disclosure statement and it does not contain all of the information that such a product disclosure statement is required to contain. An investor must, before making any investment decisions, consider the full details set out in the PDS and seek professional advice, having regard to the investor's objectives, financial situation and needs.
- If you invest in a NAB Flexi Deposit, the NAB or any of its related bodies corporate (NAB Group) may receive remuneration or other benefits in relation to your investments as specified in the PDS.
- NAB voluntarily subscribes to the Code of Banking Practice which lays down standards of good banking practice for dealing with small businesses and individuals. A copy of the Code can be obtained by calling 13 10 12.