- Receive environmental, social and governance reporting on your investments.
- All reports are fully prepared based on your holding records and structured so no manual intervention is required by you.
- Information is sourced via our trusted partner, Sustainalytics.
Benefits and features
See ESG information on your investments conveniently
Flexible reporting to meet your needs
- Drill down through industries, market capitalisation or individual holdings.
- Scope to include carbon footprinting.
- Reports can be delivered as often as you require.
Supports your ESG monitoring and risk awareness
- We're able to extend mandate monitoring to include ESG components.
- Functionality to compare ESG exposures between different portfolios and fund managers.
How it works
- We source ESG ratings, controversy and sensitive revenue categories from our vendor Sustainalytics to provide insight into your equity portfolio holdings.