We specialise in capital markets financing and a broad range of debt market products, structured investment deposits and investment in capital markets.
Our strong international relationships and knowledge of local markets let us deliver capital markets funding and investments throughout the world efficiently and effectively. Our truly international team includes dedicated specialists in Hong Kong, London, New York, Australia and New Zealand.
Our major funding transactions have won a number of awards for their size, strategic contribution and strong client satisfaction.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com
How we can help
Debt markets origination - bonds and syndicated loans
Fund your growth through debt capital markets, using our extensive market knowledge and understanding of your capital structure. Whether it's a bond issued locally or offshore, or a syndicated loan, we work hard to match borrowers with investors.
We've been consistently recognised by IFR, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, PFI and Asiamoney as one of the top loan arrangers in Australia and New Zealand.
International debt capital markets and US Private Placement (USPP)
Take advantage of strong overseas demand for Australasian assets. Our ability to take global clients to the USPP market and other offshore debt capital markets, makes us one of the top cross-border USPP banks in the world.
As global intermediaries we originate and execute bonds for financial institutions and other frequent borrowers. For each new bond issue we price, structure and co-ordinate the sale through all channels. We're also specialist go-betweens, linking originators and distributors of corporate bonds and securitisation and negotiating the best results for issuers and investors.
Our largest client is the National Australia Bank Group, originating and executing GBP, USD, EUR transactions and over A$7 billion per year in the domestic market.
Our team advises on, and structures and executes, securities transactions. Our reputation as market leaders is backed by our broad cross section of collateral, including:
- trade receivable
- mortgages (both residential and commercial).
We perform this on a private and public basis. We're always committed to designing new structures that better suit our issuers and investors.
In 2011 we were the number one lead manager for Australian public securitisation transactions (Insto and Kanga News league tables), for our role in distributing AUD$2,619m of volumei and RMBS transaction volumes for Australian issuers.
NAB Income & Investment Solutions
NAB Income & Investment Solutions (NIIS) is part of Product and Markets' Capital Markets division in Australia and works closely with divisions across the National Australia Bank Limited (NAB) Group to understand and tailor strategies for our clients.
NAB Term Deposits
Providing competitive interest rates and the security of an investment with a major Australian bank, NAB Term Deposits offer a secure, low-risk investment vehicle for your clients’ fixed interest needs.
Our innovative, tailored deposits enable your business to manage currency, inflation and interest rate risk while offering stable income to suit your clients’ cash flow needs in retirement.
Property, Equity & Advisory
NIIS and the Property, Equity & Advisory team bring together a unique mix of property, finance, equity capital markets and corporate finance skills. The team offers access to Listed and unlisted property trusts, equity raising and underwriting facilities, warehousing capability, restructuring and mergers and acquisitions advice for clients.
Our fixed income solutions deliver the certainty and cash flow investors demand. Our product range spans retail and institutional markets, a wide range of formats, currencies and structures and includes government, semi-government, corporate and structured securities. We are also active in retail fixed income markets, providing hybrid and convertible securities as well as ASX-listed corporate bonds. ASX-listed securities include convertible bonds, capital notes and convertible preference shares and have a combination of both equity and bond characteristics.
For more information please call 1800 227 611.
- Rated #1 Overall Provider of Debt Securities Issuance (Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking Survey Australia 2012 (equal #1).
- Hybrid Issue of the Year (Woolworths Notes II) - Financial Review Capital CFO Awards 2012.
- Syndicated Bank Loan (Fortescue Master Finance Lease Facility) - Financial Review Capital CFO Awards 2012
- Project Finance Deal of the Year (Wiggins Island Coal Export Terminal) – Financial Review Capital CFO Awards 2012
- United States Private Placement Deal of the Year (Melbourne Airport) 2011 – Kanga News 2011
- Kangaroo Financial Institution Deal of the Year (Goldman Sachs) – Kanga News 2011
- Australian Financial Institution Deal of the Year (Lloyds TSB Bank Australia Branch) – Kanga News
- Australia/NZ Loan House - IFR Asia 2011
- Financial Institution Syndicated Deal of the Year (American Express) - Asia Pacific Loan Market Awards (APLMA) 2011
- Private Equity Syndicated Leveraged Loan of the Year (Bain Capital Abacus Acquisitions) - Asia Pacific Loan Market Awards (APLMA) 2011
- Syndicated Project Finance Deal of the Year (Royal Adelaide Hospital) - Asia Pacific Loan Market Awards (APLMA) 2011.
NAB news and research
Find out more from our Financial markets site.