- Access funds up to the approved limit at anytime.
- No set repayment schedule (within your approved limit) allowing you to make repayments at anytime.
Benefits and features
Manage your cash flow
Cover unexpected expenses
Accounts you can link to
Rates and fees
- Interest is a variable rate and available on application.
- Debit interest is calculated on the daily outstanding balance and is charged to the account on the last banking day of the month.
- Fees for the NAB Business Overdraft are available on application. Please speak to your business banker.
- Fees may apply to your linked transaction account.
Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application).
NAB recommends you consider the Product Disclosure Statement or other disclosure document, available from NAB, before making any decisions regarding these products. These products are issued by National Australia Bank Ltd ABN 12 004 044 937.