Updates to NAB Connect and NAB Internet Banking have been implemented which affect the way these services work with your browser. For ongoing access you will need to action the below, if you have not already done so.
If you can, it’s best to update to Internet Explorer® 11 or another supported Internet Explorer version. You can do this by visiting https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/.
Other supported browsers include Mozilla® Firefox®, Google Chrome™, Opera™ or Safari®
If you have a locked down browser, you will need to engage your technical support for assistance.
Alternatively, you can adjust your settings, as shown below.
If you need assistance making the below browser setting changes, contact:
- NAB Connect Client Centre on 1300 888 413 from 7.30am-8pm Mon - Fri or 9am-2pm Sat (AEDT/AEST).
- Internet Banking Support on 1300 651 656 8am-8pm Mon - Fri or 9am-6pm on weekeds (AEDT/AEST).
How to change your browser settings
Please make the following browser changes:
- Open Internet Explorer (Diagram 1)
- Click on Tools in the top menu bar of the Internet Explorer browser
- Click on Internet Options
- Click on the Advanced tab within the Internet Options window (Diagram 2)
- Scroll down in the Advanced tab and select the TLS 1.0 check box
- Click Apply in the Internet Options tab
- Access NAB Connect or NAB Internet Banking