- What is enhanced internet banking?
- How do I register for enhanced internet banking?
- Which accounts can I transfer money to and from?
- Can I transfer to my MLC and general insurance products?
- Which accounts can I access through internet banking?
- Can I turn off access to my MLC investment/insurance and general insurance products?
- I don’t want my NAB profile linked any longer to National General Insurance or MLC products. What do I do?
- What MLC investment/insurance products can be viewed after registering for enhanced internet banking?
Enhanced internet banking enables you to view MLC investment and insurance products along with National General Insurance within your NAB Internet Banking. This new detail displays in Account balances, Transaction history and Account details.
You can register for this service online:
- Login to internet banking and select Learn more within the insurance section on the Account summary screen
- Follow the steps to complete the registration
- Please note it can take up to 2 business days for your request to be actioned.
MLC investment/insurance and National General Insurance products are viewable only and cannot be transacted upon.
MLC Investment/Insurance and National General Insurance products are viewable only and cannot be transacted upon.
You are able to access most NAB accounts using NAB Internet Banking. These include your NAB Credit Cards, your loans, your transaction accounts and your NAB Online Trading account. You may also view your Equity Lending Facility, your LoanCover policy and your leasing products. If you register for enhanced internet banking you may also view your MLC investment/Insurance and National General Insurance products. You can select which accounts you wish to view and have access to from the internet banking settings screen in the Settings/Mailbox section of NAB Internet Banking.
Yes, to disable the viewing of these accounts in internet banking go to the Settings/Mailbox option from the top menu bar and select the Internet banking settings link. Once in Internet banking settings remove the ticks that select either MLC or general insurance and then click on the Save accounts settings button.
Contact us on 13 22 65 and advise that you wish to have your enhanced internet banking view removed.
Alternatively, you can send a secure message to us through our internet banking message service.
MLC MasterKey super, pension and investment products, and MLC insurance products can be viewed in enhanced internet banking. More detailed account and policy information can be viewed by logging into mlc.com.au.