monthly account fees
direct charge at NAB ATMs or RediATMs
Get more from your retirement
- For those 55 or over and retired, or receiving a Government pension or allowance.
- No monthly account fee. And, you’ll also earn a competitive interest rate.
Unlimited access to your money
- NAB ATMs, rediATMs, EFTPOS, NAB Telephone Banking and at any NAB branch.
- 24/7 online access with NAB Internet Banking and the NAB App – you can also check your balance instantly with NAB Quick Balance on your phone.
Easy access to your money
- Choose a NAB Visa Debit card with Visa payWave.
Use your own money for ATM withdrawals and purchases wherever Visa is accepted, including online and overseas.
- Choose a NAB Debit card for ATM withdrawals and EFTPOS purchases in Australia.
Ways to open your account
- Visit your nearest NAB branch.
- Call us on 13 13 12 from 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am - 6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT).
After your account is open
- If you’ve opened your account over the phone and you’re a new customer, you’ll be able to select the option of having your ID verified electronically. Otherwise, you’ll need to visit one of our branches to complete the standard 100-point ID check
You’ll now be redirected from NAB to an external site.
NAB doesn’t accept responsibility for the operation of the website you’re being redirected to.