NAB flybuys Rewards Card
Plus 10,000 Bonus Points.
Offer not available in conjunction with any other offer.
Apply by 11 October 2015 and make an everyday purchase within 90 days*
More reasons to apply
- Our best way to earn flybuys points with added platinum benefits at no extra cost1
- Earn 1 flybuys point for every $1 you spend on your everyday purchases, up to $20,000 spend per statement period.
- Over 1,000 different rewards to choose from including money off participating retailers, travel, merchandise and experiences
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance2
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost3
Rates and fees
Purchases19.99 % p.a.
Cash advances21.74 %
Balance transfer4.99 %
p.a.for six months.Special offer: 0% p.a. for 15 months.
Interest free dayson purchases4up to 44 days
Annual card fee$95
Terms and conditions
Offer commences 20 April 2015. The special promotion balance transfer must be applied for at the point of full card application. The special balance transfer rate will apply for a 15 month statement period from account opening. Any unpaid balance transfer will then attract your card’s standard interest rate for purchases. Offer only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 11 October 2015. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
* To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB flybuys Rewards Card by 11 October 2015, be approved, and make an everyday purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 2 months of the everyday purchase. Bonus Points offer not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card.
1. To earn flybuys points you must be a member of the flybuys program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Standard flybuys terms and conditions apply. Visit flybuys.com.au for details. The flybuys program is operated by Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd ABN 82 057 931 334.
2. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances.
3. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
4. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 20 April 2015. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.