Apply by 11 October 2015 and make an everyday purchase within 90 days*.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Velocity Points# on everyday purchases
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance1
- Platinum Concierge Service – your own 24 hour, 7 day personal assistant
- Access to our 24/7 NAB Service Centre
Rates and fees
p.a.for up to 6 monthsSpecial offer: 0% p.a. for 15 months.
Interest free dayson purchases2up to44 days
Annual card fee$150
|Card||Earn rate per statement cycle|
|American Express||1.5 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases|
|Visa||0.5 points per $1 spent on eligible purchases|
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period.
Terms and conditions
Offer commences 20 April 2015. The special promotion balance transfer must be applied for at the point of full card application. The special balance transfer rate will apply for a 15 month statement period from account opening. Any unpaid balance transfer will then attract your card’s standard interest rate for purchases. Offer only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 11 October 2015. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
* To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Velocity Premium Rewards Card by 11 October 2015, be approved, and make an everyday purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 2 months of the everyday purchase. Bonus Points offer not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card.
#To earn Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid Velocity Membership Number to NAB. Velocity Membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to Velocity Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time, and available at velocityfrequentflyer.com.The Velocity Program is operated by Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd ACN 601 408 824 as trustee of the Loyalty Trust.
1. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances.
2. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Velocity Rewards and NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Cards are issued by National Australia Bank under a licence from American Express.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 20 April 2015.Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.