- You can key ahead if you know your selection.
- Press * to return to the main menu.
- Press 8 to repeat the last prompt.
- Press 9 to return to the previous menu.
- Press 0 for help.
- Press * 6 to speak to a customer service representative at any time.
- Press 4 for a telephone banking demonstration.
- Press * * to end the call or just hang up.
- Your NAB Telephone Banking password must be 4 to 8 digits in length and consist of a combination of numbers - see Use your 4-digit PIN when banking by phone.
- Don't forget to use your NAB ID and password for authentication purposes when calling through to a customer service representative on 13 22 65.
Paying off your personal loan?
When you pay your personal loan to a zero balance using telephone banking, the account is not considered to be closed. There may be accumulated interest, fees or charges applicable. Please visit your nearest branch to finalise the closure of your personal loan account. You may also need to cancel any direct debits set up via a branch or scheduled payments set up via internet banking.