There are few things more stressful than losing your credit card when you’re trying to enjoy your holiday.
If you've lost your card, we’d like to help.
1. First of all, give us a call and let us know:
- Credit cards and Debit Cards call 1800 033 103 (within Australia) or +61 3 8641 9121 (from overseas) 24/7
- NAB Traveller Card call 1800 098 231 (within Australia) or we have a country-specific list of emergency numbers (from overseas) 24/7
Calls from mobile phones are charged at applicable mobile phone rates.
We’ll put a stop on the card, so no one else can use it, and send you out a new one.
2. If your card was stolen, was anything else taken? If so, you might need to make a claim on your insurance:
- Make a claim on your paid NAB Travel Insurance
- Make a claim through your complimentary credit card insurance in Australia call 1800 187 025
- Make a claim through your complimentary credit card insurance overseas call +61 2 8862 8805
3. When you get home, remember to check your next credit card statement to make sure there are no unpleasant surprises.
If you see any transactions you don’t recognise, you may need to lodge a transaction dispute.