Register for NAB Internet Banking
To get started you'll need two things
1. Your NAB Identification No.
- This is located on the back of your NAB Card, above the magnetic strip, or
- We would have provided this to you in a branch.
2. One of the following
- your mobile phone if you’re registered for SMS security; or
- your mobile phone if you’ve provided it to us previously, or
- your NAB Telephone Banking password; or
- your temporary password (issued at a branch)
If you need help call us on 1300 651 656 from 7am-9pm Mon-Fri, or 9am-6pm on weekends (AEST/AEDT), or visit any NAB branch.