NAB flybuys Rewards Card
when you spend $1,500
on everyday purchases
within 90 days*
Rates and fees
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period.
More reasons to apply
- Our best way to earn flybuys points with added platinum benefits at no extra cost3
- Earn 1 flybuys point for every $1 you spend on your everyday purchases, up to $20,000 spend per statement period.
- Over 1,000 different rewards to choose from including money off participating retailers, travel, merchandise and experiences
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance4
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost5
Earn flybuys points3
Earn 1 flybuys point for every dollar you spend on everyday purchases, when you connect your card to your flybuys membership account. Plus, if you shop at participating stores that offer flybuys points, you can present your flybuys membership card and earn points from the retailer as well as from us.
Seven complimentary insurances4
Never get caught out again. A NAB flybuys Rewards Card comes with 7 complimentary insurances including Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance. So now you’re covered during interstate flights if your luggage is lost, delayed or if you have to canceled or amend a flight due to serious illness.
There’s absolutely zero charge for adding an additional cardholder to any NAB credit card. Additional cardholders get a separate card that they can use to access your account and easily see account activity via NAB Internet Banking.
Not the right card for you? Here’s some other options.
Offer commences 12 October 2015. Offer only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 14 February 2016. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
*To be eligible for the bonus Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB flybuys Rewards Card by 14 February 2016, be approved and spend $1,500 on everyday purchases within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 3 months of the purchase. Your NAB credit card account must be open at time of points fulfilment.
1. The balance transfer rate will apply for a 6 month statement period from account opening. Any unpaid balance transfer will then attract your card’s standard interest rate for purchases.
2. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month and you don't have an outstanding balance. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
3. To earn flybuys points you must be a member of the flybuys program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Standard flybuys terms and conditions apply. Visit flybuys.com.au for details. The flybuys program is operated by Loyalty Pacific Pty Ltd ABN 82 057 931 334.
4. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances.
5. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 12 October 2015. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.