make an everyday purchase within 90 days*
A one off 2% balance transfer fee applies.
Rates and fees
With a one off 2% balance transfer fee
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
+10,000bonus when you make an everyday purchase within 90 days*
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis; first on your NAB Qantas Rewards American Express Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard spend.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Qantas Points3 on everyday purchases with our lowest annual card fee on NAB Qantas credit cards.
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Qantas Rewards American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard® gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership3
- Complimentary Purchase Protection Insurance when you make an eligible purchase4
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost5
- NAB Pay - Tap & Pay with your compatible android phone using your NAB Qantas Rewards Visa Card.
Earn Qantas Points
Earn Qantas points 3 on everyday purchases and redeem them for rewards via the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Rewards include award flights or a variety of products and vouchers from the Qantas Frequent Flyer Store. Plus, earn 1 bonus point for every dollar you spend on your card on selected Qantas products and services, including eligible Qantas flights.
Purchase Protection Insurance
NAB Qantas Rewards cardholders are eligible for NAB Purchase Protection Insurance4for items purchased with their NAB credit card. The insurance is available for three months against loss, theft or accidental damage in certain circumstances for goods purchased with your card.
Two cards, one account
It’s convenience at your fingertips. Your NAB Qantas Rewards Card account has two cards - The NAB Qantas Rewards American Express Card gives you maximum points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards MasterCard gives you added worldwide acceptance.
Not the right card for you? Here’s some other options.
Offer comments 2 May 2016 and may be withdrawn at any time. Offer only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 2 October 2016. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
*To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Card by 2 October 2016, be approved, and make an everyday purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria.
1. The special promotion purchase rate and balance transfer must be applied for at the point of full card application. The one off balance transfer fee of 2% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. The special purchase rate and balance transfer rate will apply for a 15 month statement period from account opening. Any unpaid purchases and balance transfer will then attract your card’s standard interest rate for purchases. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month.
2. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month and you don't have an outstanding balance. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
3. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
4. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to a licence from American Express.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 13 July 2016. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2016 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.