NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card
when you spend $1,500
on everyday purchases
within 90 days*
Rates and fees
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis: first on your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express® Card spend, then on your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card spend.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Velocity Points3 on everyday purchases
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance4
- Platinum Concierge Service – your own 24 hour, 7 day personal assistant
- Access to our 24/7 NAB Service Centre
Earn Velocity Points3
Earn Velocity points on everyday purchases and redeem them for rewards via the global Velocity Frequent Flyer program of Virgin Australia. Not only can members earn points by flying with Virgin Australia and Velocity’s airline partners, they can also earn and redeem points on flights, accommodation, shopping, travel and entertainment thanks to a range of non-travel partners.
Seven complimentary insurances4
Never have buyer’s remorse again. A NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card comes with 7 complimentary insurances including Price Protection Insurance. Shop with confidence within Australia knowing you can be reimbursed the difference between the price you paid for a new item with your card and a lower printed advertised price for the same item.
Two cards, one account
It’s convenience at your fingertips. Your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card account has two cards - The NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express® Card gives you maximum points earning and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance.
Important information if you apply for a NAB Home Loan between 21 September and 31 March 2016
The Velocity Rewards Card and Velocity Rewards Premium Card (”Velocity Credit Cards”) Bonus Points offers are not available in conjunction with any other offer, including the NAB 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points offer. This means that if you apply for a NAB Home Loan between 21 September 2015 and 31 March 2016 as well as a Velocity Credit Card, you will not automatically receive the Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points. If your NAB Home Loan application does not proceed or you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the NAB 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points offer, then your eligibility for the Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points will be reassessed. This reassessment will only be undertaken once your NAB Home Loan application becomes inactive, and only if you did not receive the NAB 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points offer. For NAB Home Loan Applications received up to and including 31 December 2015, the first Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points reassessment will take place in January 2016. If your NAB Home Loan application is still active on the January 2016 re-assessment date (but does not proceed or you do not meet the eligibility criteria for the NAB 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points offer), your eligibility for Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points will be reassessed in May 2016. If you are eligible for Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points on reassessment in either January or May 2016, you will receive those points by the end of the month in which you are reassessed. For NAB Home Loan Applications received between 1 January 2016 and 31 March 2016, your Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points re-assessment will take place in August 2016. If you are eligible for Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points on reassessment in August 2016, you will receive those points by the end of August 2016. You will only be eligible for Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points on reassessment if you comply with all Velocity Credit Card Bonus Points offer conditions, including the requirement to spend $1,500 on everyday purchases within 90 days of opening your Velocity Credit Card.
Not the right card for you? Here’s some other options.
Offer commences 12 October 2015. Offer only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 30 April 2016. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer, including the NAB Home Loan 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
* To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card by 30 April 2016, be approved, and spend $1,500 on everyday purchases within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 4 months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available in conjunction with the NAB Home Loans Velocity 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer offer. See important information above if you apply for a NAB Home Loan between 21 September 2015 and 31 December 2015.
1. The balance transfer rate will apply for a 6 month statement period from account opening. Any unpaid balance transfer will then attract your card’s standard interest rate for purchases.
2. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
3. To earn Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid Velocity Membership Number to NAB. Velocity Membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to Velocity Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time, and available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. The Velocity Program is operated by Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd ACN 601 408 824 as trustee of the Loyalty Trust.
4. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complementary insurances are specified in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Velocity Rewards American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank under a licence from American Express.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 12 October 2015.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.