when you make an everyday purchase within 90 days#
A one off 3% balance transfer fee applies.
BT reverts to cash advance rate.
Rates and fees
|Cash advance rate||
With a one off 3% balance transfer fee. BT reverts to cash advance rate.
Not available in conjunction with the Balance transfer Special offer.
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
+25,000bonus when you make an everyday purchase within 90 days#
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis: first on your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Card spend, then on your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card spend.
Discover the additional benefits of a NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card
- Earn Velocity Points2 on everyday purchases
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Card® maximises your points earning and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Complimentary Purchase Protection Insurance when you make an eligible purchase3
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost4
- NAB Pay - Tap & Pay with your compatible Android phone using your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card.
Earn Velocity Points
Earn Velocity points2 on everyday purchases and redeem them for accommodation, shopping, travel, entertainment and flights with a range of global airline partners.
Purchase Protection Insurance
NAB Velocity Rewards Premium cardholders are eligible for NAB Purchase Protection Insurance 3 for covered items purchased with their NAB credit card. The insurance is available for three months, from the dat of purchase - against loss, theft or accidental damage in certain circumstances for new personal goods purchased with your card.
Two cards, one account
It’s convenience at your fingertips. Your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card account has two cards - The NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Card gives you maximum points earning and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance.
Not the right card for you? Here are some other options.
NAB Premium Card
Our NAB Premium credit card is a great choice for all of those everyday purchases, with all the added benefits of complimentary insurances3 and Personal Concierge.
NAB Low Rate Card
Whether it's an everyday purchase or life's other luxuries, the NAB Low Rate credit card has you covered.
* Special offer commences 3 October 2016. For approved applicants who apply for a new NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card by 22 January 2017. The special purchase and balance transfer interest rate will apply for a 15 month statement period from account opening. After the promotional period, any unpaid purchases will then attract your card’s standard purchase rate and any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate. Interest rates are subject to change and available at http://www.nab.com.au.
Special promotion balance transfer must be applied for at the point of full card application. The one off balance transfer fee of 3% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. Interest free days do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB credit card offer. The NAB Velocity Rewards Card Frequent Flyer bonus points is not available with the NAB Home Loan 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer offer. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply.
^ Balance transfer standard rate – At the end of this period, any unpaid balances will then attract the standard cash advance rate (subject to change), see http://www.nab.com.au. Interest free days do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month.
# Bonus Points - To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Velocity Rewards Card by 22 January 2017, be approved, and make an everyday purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria.
Important information if you apply for a NAB Home Loan between 31 July and 31 December 2016.
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including the NAB 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points offer. If you apply for a new NAB Velocity Rewards Card, your 25,000 NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card bonus points will be awarded within 3 months of meeting the eligibility criteria. If you also apply for a NAB Home Loan between 31 July and 31 December 2016 and meet the eligibility criteria for the NAB 250,000 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points offer, you will only receive 225,000 bonus Velocity Points (meaning that in total you will receive 250,000 bonus Velocity Frequent Flyer Points). If you apply for a NAB Home Loan and are awarded the 250,000 Velocity Points, you will not receive the 25,000 bonus Velocity Points as part of the cards offer.
1. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
2. To earn Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid Velocity Membership Number to NAB. Velocity Membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to Velocity Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time, and available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. The Velocity Program is operated by Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd ACN 601 408 824 as trustee of the Loyalty Trust.
3. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 391KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 924KB). The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
4. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Velocity Rewards American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to a licence from American Express.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 3 October 2016 and subject to change. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2016 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.