NAB Low Fee card
If you only want the basics, try our card with our lowest annual card fee.
Apply by 31 July 2014
More reasons to apply
- Complimentary Purchase Protection Insurance4
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost3
- Your choice of a MasterCard® or Visa card
Rates and fees
p.a.for up to 6 months.1
Interest free days on purchasesfor up to44 days2
Annual card feeOnline only offer$0 for the first year ($30 p.a. thereafter).5
1. You will not receive interest free days on purchases while you have an outstanding balance transfer.
2. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month.
3. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
4. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and may be amended. The terms, conditions and exclusions of the Purchase Protection insurance are specified in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended.
5. Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer, to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card or to NAB staff under EmployeeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Choice. Offer is only available via online applications. MasterCardÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® and the MasterCardÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCardÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Important Information for all cards
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 17 June 2014.
Special offer. $0 for the first year ($30 p.a. thereafter).
* To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions.
To earn Velocity Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Membership and Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program available at www.virginaustralia.com/velocity.
To earn flybuys points you must be a member of the flybuys program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium, NAB Velocity Rewards and NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Cards are issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to a license from American Express.
MasterCard® and the MasterCard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard® International Incorporated. PayPass is the trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2014 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686