The Shareholder Centre provides important information about the Group’s strategy, share price performance, dividends, announcements and more.
From this Shareholder Centre, you can:
- Access information about, or update your shareholder registry details, via the Computershare website or simply log in to Computershare from this page.
- View dividend information, dividend and interest payment history, and dividend tax information
- Find out about the Group's strategy and performance through our financial results, risk and capital reports, investor briefings and presentations, and annual reports.
- See our important dates for the year in the 2013 Financial Calendar
To receive registry update forms by post, please contact National Australia Bank Group Shareholder Services.
2013 Half Year Results
Thursday 9 May 2013, 10.30AM AEST
Results may be viewed as a complete document (pdf) or in the individual sections listed below:
- Half Year Results (pdf)
- ASX Announcement (pdf)
- Section 1 - Profit Reconciliation (pdf)
- Section 2 - Highlights (pdf)
- Section 3 - Group Review (pdf)
- Section 4 - Divisional Review (pdf)
- Section 5 - Financial Report (pdf)
- Section 6 - Supplementary Information (pdf)
- Section 7 - Glossary (pdf)
Financial information and presentations
Updates on National Australia Bank Group are provided regularly to keep our stakeholders informed about our strategy and performance.
Annual General Meeting
Held on 13 December 2012 at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, Perth, Western Australia
Get information on NAB’s dividend payments, view your dividend details and find out about all the ways you can receive your dividends.Learn more
Shareholders play a special role in helping the Group achieve success. NAB shareholder benefits give you one more way to share in that success.Learn more
To update personal details and other registry-related enquiries, please:
- Visit the Computershare registry site or login from this page
- Email Computershare on email@example.com
- Phone 1300 367 647 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4299 (outside Australia)
For other enquiries, view NAB Shareholder Services contacts