Our purpose is to do the right thing and help our people and customers realise their potential. This is part of who we are and guides how we do business.
Our corporate responsibility (CR) approach is founded on this purpose. It is focused on:
- Getting the fundamentals right with our customers by delivering fair value and quality advice
- Being a good employer through investing in the skills and capabilities of our employees
- Addressing our broader responsibility to society by supporting communities, managing our environmental impact and having a positive impact through our supply chain.
We believe that when we get it right for our customers and make NAB a great place to work, we also get it right for our investors. Put simply, our purpose and commitment to CR is good for our business.
We have a strong governance framework in place to help us manage our approach and ensure we remain focused on the issues that matter to our stakeholders. This includes internal resources such as our CR Council, as well as external mechanisms such as our Advisory Council on Corporate Responsibility.
Read more about:
- Our approach to Corporate Responsibility
- Our approach to performance and reporting
- Our customers
- Our people
- Our communities
- Our approach to the environment
- Our supply chain
Our Corporate Responsibility Commitments
Performance against the commitments we set ourselves in 2012 can be found at Our approach to performance and reporting. We have revised our commitments and set ourselves 23 new commitments for the coming year: