We can now accept NAB Cash Manager Applications via email.
How to open an account
Accounts can be opened in the name of an individual, company, self-managed super fund, trust or association. Please note that some types of accounts may require additional documentation.
To open a NAB Cash Manager account for your client, simply complete the relevant application form below for the type of account being opened:
- Individual/joint accounts & Non corporate trust accounts Download PDF (1.2mb)
- Companies or Corporate Trusts Download PDF (1.25mb)
New applicants and signatories who have previously not been identified by National Australia Bank are required to either:
- Provide certified copies of identification as per NAB’s identification requirements
- Complete the relevant Financial Services Council (FSC) (formally IFSA) identification form for the type of account being opened.
If you have not previously recommended NAB Cash Manager to your clients, please refer to the New Adviser Checklist (PDF 460kb) for information on how to get started.
With NAB Internet Banking you can obtain real-time access to your clients’ account balance and transaction history for the last 100 days with clients’ authorisation.
This gives you easy access 24/7 and can assist in managing portfolio reviews.
To apply for online access to NAB Internet Banking you will need to download and complete a:
- NAB Cash Manager Internet Banking access form (PDF - 233kb) and a;
- NAB Internet and Telephone Banking authorised user nomination form (PDF - 254kb).
Easy access via your desktop
You can also access your clients’ latest account information and consolidated reports via your desktop.
This service is available for Advisers who use the following financial planning software:
- VisiPlan version 7.4 and above
- Coin version 22.214.171.12432 and above
- Xplan version 1.28.26 and above
- MLC AdviserCentral's VisiPlan
If you currently have clients holding MLC accounts or who have MasterKey Custom accounts then you may already have access to this service via mlc.com.au.
To obtain access to the secure section of mlc.com.au, please contact the MLC Adviser hotline on 133 652 to obtain an Adviser number and password.
This information is of a general nature and has been prepared by National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 (NAB) for information purposes only. The information contained in this document is current as at 20 October 2010 but may change without notice.
The NAB Cash Manager is only available to approved customers. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply. For further information contact NAB. National Australia Bank Limited is the product issuer, unless otherwise specified.
Any advice contained in this document has been prepared without taking into account your clients’ objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any advice in this document, NAB recommends that you consider whether it is appropriate for your clients’ circumstances.
® BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
© 2010 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937