Trade shares online with nabtrade
Whether you trade frequently or you're a casual investor looking for low brokerage, nabtrade makes it easy to trade online.
Trade shares online from $14.95
Find out more about our welcome offers
With brokerage from as little as $14.95 (for online trades under $10,000), nabtrade offers one of the most competitive online trading rates available.*
Traders like you helped us to design nabtrade, so it was built with you in mind. The result is a simple, elegant and intuitive share trading platform.
When it comes to ASX-listed companies, nabtrade has more research recommendations than any other online stock broker.
A range of innovative tools
- Total Wealth: A tool that allows you to monitor your investments, assets and cash across multiple accounts, asset classes and sectors.
- Research Team: Because providers often disagree, we've introduced nabtrade ResearchTeam™, a powerful research consensus tool.
- Smart Text: A tool that interprets complex data and provides a quick analysis.
- Global Scanner: A filtering tool that lets you isolate a list of shares, managed funds or ETFs.
- Directors’ Interests: view Company Director and substantial holder ownership and how these change over time.
- Compare tool: Lets you compare the performance, research, news and charts of securities side by side.
- Virtual Portfolio: Allows you to model investment portfolios to see how they might perform in the market.
Convenient for NAB customers
- Check your nabtrade cash and holdings in NAB Internet Banking
- Transfer money between nabtrade and NAB accounts in real time^
- In nabtrade, you can view:
- NAB accounts including cash, credit cards, mortgages, etc
- NAB Equity Lending portfolio, loan balance and LVRs.
^ Real time transfer of cash is only available if executed through nabtrade, not NAB Internet Banking.
Login to nabtrade
* $14.95 applies per online ASX trade executed with WealthHub Securities up to and including $10,000.00. For values between $10,000.01 and $27,227.27 the brokerage is $29.95 per online ASX trade executed with WealthHub Securities. Online trades over this amount incur brokerage of 0.11% of trade value. See the nabtrade FSG for more information on fees and charges.
The nabtrade service (nabtrade) is provided by WealthHub Securities Limited ABN 83 089 718 249 AFSL No. 230704 (“WealthHub Securities, we, our, us”). WealthHub Securities is a Market Participant of the Australian Securities Exchange Limited (ASX) and Chi-X Australia Pty Ltd (Chi-X), as Market Participant is defined in the ASIC Market Integrity Rules, and a wholly owned subsidiary of National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL 230686 (NAB). NAB doesn't guarantee the obligations or performance of its subsidiaries or the products or services its subsidiaries offer. nabtrade doesn't provide personal advice to clients and is available to persons accessing these financial services and products while in Australia. Information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial circumstances, or needs. Before acting you should consider the appropriateness of the information or general advice with regard to your objectives, financial circumstances or needs. Where the information or general advice relates to a financial product, you should consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or disclosure documents available at nabtrade.com.au. The value of investments and future returns may rise or fall and, at times, returns may be negative. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.