Accept card payments on your website, process phone or mail orders online, and offer your customers a range of invoice payment options.
Need help finding the right payment product? Request a call back
Our NAB Transact service comes with a range of standard features, including the ability to:
- access products via our website
- check cards for available funds, and whether the card has been lost or stolen
- restrict user access depending on your requirements
- review daily card transactions, plus up to 18 months' worth of data
- package with other NAB Transact services
- transact in multiple currencies
- open up Chinese market and accept (China) UnionPay cards.
NAB Transact also offers extended processing hours, with funds deposited to your account overnight (10pm AEST settlement cut-off).
eCommerce payment solutions
NAB Transact offers a range of products to help you manage your payments.
Internet portals for real time authorisation and payment processing, virtual terminals are suitable for businesses accepting mail and telephone payments from customers.
The mobile virtual terminal allows you to collect payments on the go using the web browser of your smartphone or tablet computer. Payments are simply created using the key pad of your device with no app or software required.
- Access from any mobile web browser.
- Review up to 14 days transaction history.
- View transactions processed through other NAB Transact solutions.
Hosted payment page
We'll host a payment page which can include your business branding.
Application programming interface
A fully integrated programming interface for your website or any application connected to the internet.
It's your payment page, but we'll manage your customers' card data. When direct post is integrated, no credit card data will enter your environment.
With batch payments, you can:
- create, manage and schedule multiple payments in a single batch
- upload a list of payments to be processed for previously stored customers
- utilise tokenisation of card data with your own customer reference number.
Scheduled payments are ideal for businesses that offer subscription or recurring payment options to their customers.
And even though card details and payment schedules are managed within NAB Transact, you can view and modify future payments at any time.
Not only can NAB Transact offer your customers a wide range of payment options, but it gives you:
- a single data file for all transactions, which can be downloaded for import into your systems for reconciliation
- powerful online reporting, which enables all transactions - regardless of payment type - to be accessed through a single interface.
Pay by Web
Pay by Web gives you a hosted payment page for your customers to make card payments, or initiate a direct debit payment.
Pay by Phone
Pay by Phone gives your customers a dedicated 1300 number to make card payments, or to initiate a direct debit payment.
It also includes an IVR script with your business name and terminology.
Pay in Person
Pay in Person allows customers the option of paying their invoice at any Australia Post outlet, via cash, cheque or EFTPOS.