Apply for nabtrade
Convenient for NAB customers
- Check your nabtrade cash and holdings in NAB Internet Banking
- Transfer money between nabtrade and NAB accounts in real time*
- In nabtrade, you can view:
- NAB accounts including cash, credit cards, mortgages, etc
- NAB Equity Lending portfolio, loan balance and LVRs.
* Real time transfer of cash is only available if executed through nabtrade, not NAB Internet Banking.
* $14.95 applies per online ASX trade executed with WealthHub Securities up to and including $10,000.00. For values between $10,000.01 and $27,227.27 the brokerage is $29.95 per online ASX trade executed with WealthHub Securities. Online trades over this amount incur brokerage of 0.11% of trade value. See the nabtrade FSG for more information on fees and charges.
The nabtrade service (nabtrade) is the information, trading and settlement service provided by WealthHub Securities Limited ABN 83 089 718 249 AFSL No. 230704 (WealthHub Securities), a Market Participant under the ASIC Market Integrity Rules and a wholly owned subsidiary of National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL 230686 (NAB). NAB doesn't guarantee the obligations or performance of its subsidiaries or the products or services its subsidiaries offer. nabtrade doesn't provide personal advice to clients and is available to persons accessing these financial services and products while in Australia. Information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial circumstances, or needs. Before acting you should consider the appropriateness of the information or general advice with regard to your objectives, financial circumstances or needs. Where the information or general advice relates to a financial product, you should consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or disclosure documents available at nabtrade.com.au. The value of investments and future returns may rise or fall and, at times, returns may be negative. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance.