Friday, 18 October 2013
NAB customers affected by then ongoing NSW bushfire emergency can access a range of relief measures.
All NAB customers affected by the bushfires are eligible for support and are encouraged to contact the bank to discuss their individual circumstances. Business customers should contact their banker.
Included in the package of relief measures that NAB will consider for NAB and Homeside customers facing financial difficulty as a result of the bushfires are:
- Suspending home and personal loan repayments
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early
- Waiving home loan and personal loan fees and charges
- Credit card and personal loan relief where appropriate
- Support to restructure other existing bank facilities
- Provision of support and counselling through NAB’s independent provider
For more information and assistance, customers can visit nab.com.au/bushfirerelief, visit their local NAB branch, contact their banker directly or call NAB Care on 1800 701 599.
For more information and assistance on MLC insurance products call 132 652, or for property and/or motor vehicle insurance products call Allianz on 1300 555 013.
M: +61 (0) 457 536 958
M: +61 (0) 437 852 681