Transaction Banking - Corporate
Making & receiving payments
NAB can help develop convenient and efficient payment methods for your customers, that are also cost effective for your business. These include:
- telephone and Internet payment options
- accepting card payments via BPAY, direct debit, direct credit and EFTPOS
- cheque collection and reconciliation options.
We can also structure the right solutions for all your business payments - including paying your suppliers, employees, unit holders and paying dividends to your shareholders.
We have a number of efficient and effective ways of managing and obtaining reports on your business cash flow. These include:
- NAB Connect: Internet Banking built for business
- National Online Corporate: manage business transactions including international transactions electronically on a PC based platform
- National Online Business: manage business transactions electronically on a PC-based platform
- NAB Internet Banking: manage personal and many business transactions electronically over the internet
- NAB Telephone Banking
- NAB ATMs.
Cash management & investments
We provide a range of day-to-day banking solutions designed to make your banking easier and make the most of your surplus business cash.
NAB Purchasing/Corporate Cards operate as monthly charge cards and are issued to employees of medium to large organisations for the management and monitoring of business related expenses.
Asset Servicing has been providing settlement and custody services to domestic and international institutions covering all classes of securities, since 1950.