1 You should seek your own independent tax advice. Lending criteria and terms and conditions apply (available on application). Fees and charges also apply (fee and interest rate information available on application).
Specialist Banking Services for Franchising
We understand the relationship between franchisors and franchisees and that you have different financial needs.
But, no matter if you're buying your first franchise business or spreading your brand across Australia, we know how to help.
Contact one of our franchise banking specialists via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting up or expanding your franchise business can be a challenge. So, it's important to be able to trust the people handling your business finances.
NAB franchise banking specialists
As NAB franchise banking specialists we'll work with you, your accountant and solicitor to achieve the best banking solution for you.
- sit down with you to discuss the franchise system you choose
- talk to you about how to manage your business and balance family or personal needs
- arrange for a valuation of a business you buy or sell
- help you with finance to purchase or expand your business
- use your business assets for any loan security, not your house (subject to credit approval)
- help you keep your business and personal finances separate.
Benefits of joining a NAB accredited franchise system
Joining our accredited franchise system means you'll have the same level of specialised service as your franchisor.
Our accreditation offers a wide range of benefits including:
- dealing with franchise banking specialists who know your franchise system
- cost-effective group deals for a range of products and services
- the ability to borrow up to 70% of the total set up cost of a new franchise or purchase of existing franchise,without using your home as security (subject to credit approval).
We understand running a cost-effective business while building your brand is a challenge. Keeping your franchisees motivated and happy is crucial to your success.
Becoming a NAB accredited franchise system is one way of succeeding at both.
Benefits of becoming a NAB accredited franchise system
Our accreditation of your franchise business means:
- streamlined processes for you and your franchisees
- your franchisees can easily access the same level of specialised service that you do
- they'll benefit from cost-effective banking and group deals for a range of products and services
- they'll benefit from our knowledge, experience and understanding of your business model
- we're local bankers so can offer the same service to franchisees across Australia
- our responsible lending policies support your franchisees to grow at a sustainable rate.
Accreditation is a straightforward 3-step process:
- We'll meet with you to fully understand your franchise system, structure, and operating processes.
- We'll work with you to structure a mutually agreed package for all of your franchisees.
- We'll provide the information that details the offer to your franchisees and deal with each of them directly.
Products and services
We can help by providing:
- tax-effective and flexible lending1
- overdraft facilities to manage cash flow
- finance and leasing for vehicles, equipment and facilities
- cards for business expense management
- transaction, savings and investment accounts
- online and electronic banking
- EFTPOS and other payment solutions
- business or personal insurance
- packages for business or personal purposes
- financial and lifestyle benefits for you and your employees through Work Life NAB.
We're the one point of contact for all your banking needs but, we have the support of our entire business banking team behind us.
We have specialists in:
- risk management
- financial planning
- payment and transaction solutions
- industry information.