As a broker or introducer, you could receive a commission when you refer a NAB Trade Finance facility to your clients. The commission comprises a combination of a one-off establishment fee and trail commission on trade transactions for imports and exports.
NAB Trade Finance referral scheme
Learn about NAB Trade Finance referral scheme
What is the referral scheme?
Benefits of NAB Trade Finance for your clients
- Manage their trade cycle with better cash flow, without the need to draw on capital reserves.
- Receive early settlement discounts when suppliers are paid for goods up front in cash.
- Improve their negotiating position with key suppliers and trading partners, enabling negotiation of more competitive payment terms.
- Draw export trade finance in Australian dollars or major foreign currencies, depending on the currency of the sale.
- Have the convenience of aligning drawings to the trading cycle from seven days up to a maximum of 180 days.
- Reduced paperwork and administration with 24/7 access to the facility via NAB Connect, our internet banking for business.
- Access to a team of experts including a Business Banker, a Trade and Working Capital specialist and other relevant specialists.
For more information, contact your NAB Business Banker or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this facility, please have the following information on your client’s business:
- Company structure over the last two financial years.
- Account receivables aged trial balance.
- Accounts payable aged trial balance.
Responses to applications are generally received within two weeks.