Upload bank transaction history
Which financial institutions are supported?
You can upload your bank transaction history from the following financial institutions:
NAB, CBA, Westpac, ANZ, Bank of Melbourne, Bank SA, St George, Bankwest, Bendigo Bank, Bank of Queensland and Suncorp Bank.
You can also upload your transaction history from your XERO or MYOB account.
How do I upload my transaction history?
- Log in to your Internet Banking page
- Choose your business trading accounts including the ones you use to make ATO payments
- Please ensure that the date range is set to 365 days from today's date and:
- There is no more than a 31-day gap between transactions and
- The last transaction must fall within 31 days from the date you apply.
- Export as CSV file
Please contact your bank(s) for further help and support of exporting your business trading accounts.