1. Upload a copy of your transaction history in CSV format from any major financial institution
- Log in to your Internet Banking page
- Choose your business trading accounts including the ones you use to make ATO payments
- Please ensure that the date range is set to 365 days from today's date and:
- There is no more than a 31-day gap between transactions and
- The last transaction must fall within 31 days from the date you apply.
- Export as CSV file
Ensure your client is exporting transaction history files directly from their Financial Institution or Accounting Package and you upload files exactly as they arrive to you. Files with any changes will show up as an error.
Please contact your bank(s) for further help and support of exporting your business trading accounts. You can upload your bank transaction history from the following financial institutions: NAB, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, ANZ, Bank of Melbourne, St George, Bankwest, Bendigo Bank, Bank of Queensland and Suncorp Bank.
2. Upload a copy of your Profit & Loss and your Balance Sheet statement in PDF format:
- We’ll need an up to date statement that is within 4 months from the date of your application
- Your Profit & Loss must cover 12 full months
- Ensure this is exported directly from your accounting software in PDF format