- Understanding transaction descriptions on statements shouldn’t be like doing a cryptic puzzle in the newspaper. We’ve changed our fee descriptions so they’re simpler, more straight-forward and easier to understand. Check in to see how our fee descriptions have changed for the better.
- We’ve refreshed our information about how to manage your credit card. Making sure that you understand your card features, card security, interest rates/repayments, and what to do if your card gets lost or stolen is important to us. Credit cards shouldn’t be confusing.
- We've added some easy to read articles about estate planning and life insurance. Being in the know about your financial future may not be super exciting but it doesn't have to be difficult.
- We’ve made our website more secure. You can see this by the ‘https’ prefix in our web address in the browser bar at the top of the screen. The ‘s’ in this prefix means that our pages are now secured for your protection. It's important to us that you're safe when banking with us online.
- Making our website accessible for all is something we strive for. If you're using a screen reader to compare or apply for our credit cards, you’ll notice that there’s more information available to you.
- We’ve also improved our savings calculator. You can calculate how long it will take to reach a certain savings goal. Or you may want to know how much you’ll need to contribute to achieve a goal by a certain date. Saving your money might still take some work, but figuring out a plan to help you make your goal a reality is easier than before.
- We've worked to bring some key security tips into one place. Helping you to stay safe when using our website is important to us.
- We've improved our compare and filter tool on our credit card homepage. It's now easier to compare the features of our different cards.
- We’ve fixed some bugs with our location tool. Finding the location of one of our branches or ATM’s should be more accurate than before.
- We’ve improved our calculators so you can figure out your borrowing power, as well as run the numbers for debt consolidation.
- We’ve improved the speed at which our home page loads. This means less time sitting around waiting to get your banking done.
- We launched our new corporate responsibility section. You can now see our recent highlights as well as navigate to the areas you're interested in. Corporate responsibility isn't just a poster in a tea room for us - it's everything.
Look and feel improvements
- We've moved our interest rates button further up the homepage so you can quickly find our rates when you need them.
- When you submit an application for online conditional approval, we'll now let you know if we need more information. You won't just get a 'yes' or 'no' answer. We'll keep you updated with a timeframe of when we'll get back to you and the next steps we need you to take.