In the Bill payments section, you can…
- a payment from your NAB account to a BPAY® biller (to be paid today or at a future date) or credit card account
- a periodic payment to a single biller
- a list of commonly paid billers
- receive and view your bills electronically from participating billers using BPAY View™
modify or cancel:
- a bill payment--only payments with a status of future dated or periodic can be modified or cancelled
- a funds transfer, a bill payment, payments to a list of payees, or international funds transfer.
Transferring funds from your account to a credit card account at any financial institution within Australia can only be done in the Bill payment section.
NAB recommends that all customers who use the BPAY® facility also register for and use SMS Security. This provides an additional payment protection mechanism and reduces the risk of internet banking fraud on your accounts.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
TM BPAY View is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518