Register for SMS security
Registration is available to all NAB Internet Banking customers.
You can register:
- immediately via Internet Banking (refer steps below)
- during the NAB Internet Banking registration process (only available if you have previously provided your mobile phone and/or landline number)
- by calling the NAB Internet Banking Support Team to register your mobile phone number
Note: Only one phone number can be registered per NAB ID. Once you have registered you will receive a welcome SMS message to your mobile phone and a confirmation message within Internet Banking.
How to register for SMS Security
- To register for SMS Security from:
outside the Settings/Mailbox service roll your cursor over Settings/Mailbox on the main menu and select Security & password from the drop down list
within the Settings/Mailbox service
click on the Security & password sub-menu option
- Click Register.
- Choose to set up SMS Security with either your mobile phone, home or work number and click on Next.
Note: If the mobile number needs to be changed, contact the NAB Internet Banking Support Team.
- Enter the code sent directly to your phone into the SMS code field.
- Optional step: Select the I do not wish to receive SMS messages from NAB via this mobile phone number... checkbox if you wish.
- Click Continue.
The Congratulations you have sucessfully registered for SMS Security message will display.
- Click Return to security info.