Balance transfer calculator assumptions
This calculator makes these assumptions
- You don't pay your card off in full each month.
- You'll pay out and close the non-NAB account(s) that you transfer your balance from.
- You make the Monthly repayment you've entered on the 14th of each month.
- The Monthly spending you've entered occurs on the 15th of each month.
- There are no other contingent fees and charges on your account.
- You only make purchases, not cash advances.
- Your whole balance (except the annual fee) of the non-NAB card is subject to the purchase rate and no discounts, fee waivers or special rates apply.
- The minimum required level of payments each month is 2.5%. This might not satisfy the requirements of the cards you select.
- That it's a non-leap calendar year (starting on 1 January) and the annual fee is charged on 1 January.
You’ll now be redirected from NAB to an external site.
NAB doesn’t accept responsibility for the operation of the website you’re being redirected to.