- If you have a Financial Planner or Adviser, we suggest you talk to them about opening a NAB Cash Manager.
- You need to be 18 or over to apply online.
- You can apply for a single or joint account.
- If you're an existing NAB customer, you'll need your NAB ID number.
- You may want to provide your Tax File Number (TFN), though it's not required. However, if you choose not to provide these details, we're obliged to collect withholding tax on the interest you earn.
If the account is to be in the name of a Trust or Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF), you'll need the following:
- The name and address of the Trust/SMSF.
- The details of other NAB accounts for the Trust/SMSF, including you NAB Identification Number.
- You'll need to visit a NAB branch to finalise the opening of your account.
- Please note Trusts in a business name are ineligible to apply.