Apply by 19 April 2015 and make a purchase within 90 days.
More reasons to apply
- Earn Qantas Points* on everyday purchases and take advantage of added platinum benefits.
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express® Card maximises your points earning and the NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Seven complimentary insurances including overseas travel insurance1
- Platinum Concierge Service – your own 24 hour, 7 day personal assistant
- Complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership2
Rates and fees
Purchases19.99 % p.a.Special offer: 0% p.a. for 12 months.
Cash advances21.74 %
Balance transfer4.99 %
p.a.for 6 monthsSpecial offer: 0% p.a. for 12 months.
Interest free dayson purchases3up to 44 daysSpecial offer: 0% p.a. for 12 months.
Annual card fee$250
|Card||Earn rate per statement cycle|
|American Express||1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent* on eligible purchases|
|Visa||0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent* on eligible purchases|
Points are capped at $100,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis: first on your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium American Express® Card spend, then on your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Visa Card spend.
Terms and conditions
Offer commences 19 January 2015. The special promotion balance transfer must be applied for at the point of full card application. The special purchase rate and balance transfer rate will apply for a 12 statement period from account opening. Any unpaid purchases and balance transfer will then attract your card’s standard interest rate for purchases. Offer only available to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply by 19 April 2015. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB offer, including Employee Choice. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending criteria apply. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686
* To be eligible for the bonus Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Card by 19 April 2015 and make an eligible purchase within 90 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purchases. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to the qualifying members account within 2 months of the purchase. Bonus Points offer not available in conjunction with any other offer or to NAB credit card customers transferring from another NAB credit card or to NAB staff under Employees Choice.
1. The complimentary insurances is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). The terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet and may be amended. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurances
2. To earn Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards or NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Available at qantas.com.au/terms and each application is approved by Qantas.
3. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer. Special offer interest free days will apply for a 12 month statement period from account opening.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Qantas Rewards, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium, NAB Velocity Rewards and NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Cards are issued by National Australia Bank under a licence from American Express.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 19 January 2015.
Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.