- You can key ahead if you know your selection.
- Press * to return to the main menu.
- Press 8 to repeat the last prompt.
- Press 9 to return to the previous menu.
- Press 0 for help.
- Press * 6 to speak to a customer service representative at any time.
- To end the session simply hang up.
- Your NAB Telephone Banking password must be 4 to 8 digits in length and consist of a combination of numbers - see Use your 4-digit PIN when banking by phone.
- Don't forget to use your NAB ID and password for authentication purposes when calling through to a customer service representative on 13 22 65.