What is BPAY?
BPAY® is a national electronic bill payment system which provides a quick, secure and convenient way to pay your everyday bills.
BPAY allows you to pay bills to over 9000 companies including phone, electricity, water, and credit card bills.
Simply check that the BPAY logo is displayed on your bill, take note of the Biller Code and Reference Number and the amount you need to pay, dial 13 BANK (13 22 65) and follow the step-by-step instructions.
Conveniently, NAB Internet Banking can also keep a history of each biller you pay, making it easier for you to pay your bills each time. You can even set up regular payments up to 18 months in advance!
Which bills can I pay using BPAY?
Any bill which displays the BPAY® logo. To search for billers who accept BPAY payments, visit the BPAY billers page.
What is BPAY View?
NAB Internet banking also provides you with the convenience of receiving your bills electronically. BPAY® View offers the following conveniences:
- Reduce your paper bills and help the environment
- Bill summaries are all located in one place within Internet Banking
- Bills can be viewed online from anywhere in the world 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Be notified in Internet Banking and by email every time a new bill is received
- Receive, view and print electronic bill summaries, and
- View and print the detailed bill through a biller provided link
To see if your biller is among those that currently provide the BPAY View facility, visit the BPAY View page.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd. ABN 69 079 137 518