Some of our credit cards offer complimentary travel insurance when you meet the eligibility criteria and spend $500 or more before you travel on pre-booked airfares, a cruise, tours, hire cars or other hired transport and/or accommodation1.
Complimentary travel insurances include:
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance
- Transport Accident Insurance
- Domestic Hotel Burglary
You could also be covered for lost luggage and documents, rental vehicle accidents, some missed connections.
If you’re looking for more information about your level of cover, refer to the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 391KB) for more information.
You may also be eligible for global assistance from your card provider.
- Visa card holders have access to Visa Global Customer Assistance Service
- American Express customers have access to American Express Global Assistance
- MasterCard card holders have access to MasterCard Global Assist