Things to know before you apply
To be eligible for a personal loan, you’ll need to:
- be 18 years of age or older, a permanent Australian resident, earn a regular income
- be able to make the loan repayments - check our loan repayments calculator.
You should also be familiar with our personal loan fees and charges, current interest rates and our Personal Loan Agreement General Terms (PDF, 271KB). If there is more than one of you applying for this loan online, you must both complete the application together at the same time. We will assume the application is from both of you.
Things to have handy
During your application, we’ll ask you:
- what rate type, loan term, amount and repayment frequency suits you best, and why - view our guide to comparing personal loans for help
- your email address and contact details
- driver's licence number (if you have one – it'll help us process your application)
- what you earn (before and after tax, and how often)
- expense details (eg. rent, insurance payments, general living expenses)
- information about what assets you own (eg. the value of any cars, homes or other assets)
- information about what you owe (eg. any loans, credit or store cards).
- for your NAB ID number – if you are an existing customer.
Apply online now