* Offer commences 18 June 2018. To be eligible for the Bonus points offer, you must apply for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved, and spend $4,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer. Points will be credited to your points balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer. This bonus points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Qantas Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the twelve months prior to the opening of a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Card account.
~ The reduced annual card fee of $295 will be charged at the time of card opening and applies for the first 12 months. You will be charged the standard annual card fee (currently $395) in the 13th month of your card account and annually thereafter.
A return Qantas Economy Classic Flight Reward from Sydney to Los Angeles is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $451.60 in taxes, fees and carrier charges, Sydney to Las Vegas is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $768.60 in taxes, fees and carrier charges and Sydney to San Francisco is 90,000 Qantas Points plus $451.60 in taxes, fees and carrier charges. Classic Flight Rewards are subject to capacity controls, availability is limited and some flights may not have any Classic Flight Reward seats available. Qantas Points and taxes, fees and carrier charges are accurate as at 18 June 2018 but may vary at the time of booking. For more information, visit qantas.com/classicflightrewards.
1. Earn Points
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis over each statement period. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, NAB has arranged for the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms.
You will earn 1 Bonus Point for every dollar charged to your Card Account for the purchase in Australia of the following services directly from Qantas (ie. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction):
- Qantas flights
- Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and purchases from 'Qantas Travel' customer shop fronts.
Unless otherwise notified, Bonus Points will not be earned in relation to purchases from:
- Qantas Freight
- Qantas Holidays Ltd
- Qantas Business Travel Pty Ltd
- other businesses or franchisees of Jetset Travelworld Ltd
- Qantas Staff Travel
- Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
- other Jetstar-branded businesses, or
- for goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer program partners.
A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 420KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 329KB) and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
3. NAB Concierge Service
This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. To access the NAB Concierge service, call 1300 489 410, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Concierge Service terms and conditions (PDF, 239KB) for full details.
4. Interest free days on purchases
If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
5. Standard Balance Transfer
After 6 months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74%p.a as at 18 June 2018). The one off balance transfer fee of 2% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. Interest rates are subject to change and available at nab.com.au. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time. In addition to this Acquisition Rate which is available only at card application, other balance transfer offers may be available on your card from time to time. You can find more information about the ongoing balance transfer rates of your card.
Terms and conditions available. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 18 June 2018 and subject to change. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2018 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.