Rates and fees
|Cash advance rate||
|Interest free days
You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer
|Annual card fee||
Points are capped at $20,000 spend per statement period. Points will be allocated on a tiered basis: first on your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Card spend, then on your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card spend.
Discover the additional benefits of a NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card
- Earn Velocity Points2 on everyday purchases
- Two cards on one account – the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Card® maximises your points earning and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance
- Seven complimentary insurances when you make an eligible purchase3, including overseas travel insurance when you spend $500 or more of your pre-booked travel using your card.
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost4
- NAB Pay - Tap & Pay with your compatible Android phone using your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card.
Earn Velocity Points
Earn Velocity points2 on everyday purchases and redeem them for accommodation, shopping, travel, entertainment and flights with a range of global airline partners.
Seven complimentary Insurances
A NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card comes with 7 complimentary insurances when you make an eligible purchase3 including Overseas Travel Insurance, when you spend $500 or more of your pre-booked travel using your card. This covers you for travel cancellation, overseas medical expenses, lost luggage (up to $20,000), rental vehicle excess, missed connections and much more.
Two cards, one account
It’s convenience at your fingertips. Your NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card account has two cards - The NAB Velocity Rewards Premium American Express Card gives you maximum points earning and the NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Visa Card gives you added worldwide acceptance.
Not the right card for you? Here are some other options.
NAB Premium Card
Our NAB Premium credit card is a great choice for all of those everyday purchases, with all the added benefits of complimentary insurances3 and Personal Concierge.
NAB Low Rate Card
Whether it's an everyday purchase or life's other luxuries, the NAB Low Rate credit card has you covered.
^ Balance transfer standard rate – At the end of this period, any unpaid balances will then attract the standard cash advance rate (subject to change), see http://www.nab.com.au. Interest free days do not apply while you have a balance transfer. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month.
1. If you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days while you have a balance transfer.
2. To earn Points, you must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid Velocity Membership Number to NAB. Velocity Membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to Velocity Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time, and available at velocityfrequentflyer.com. The Velocity Program is operated by Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd ACN 601 408 824 as trustee of the Loyalty Trust.
3. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. See terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet (PDF, 391KB) and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance Policy Information Booklet (PDF, 924KB). The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
4. Additional cardholder must be 16 years of age or older. All transactions using the additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. The NAB Velocity Rewards American Express Card is issued by National Australia Bank pursuant to a licence from American Express.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit is subject to NAB's credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and annual card fees subject to change. Correct as at 23 January 2017 and subject to change. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. ©2017 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.