Pay anyone access
You can enable pay anyone access:
- Immediately via Internet Banking
- by contacting the NAB Internet & SMS Banking Support Team on 1300 651 656
- during the NAB Internet Banking registration process (only available if you register for SMS Security)
- by completing an application form available from a NAB branch.
How to register online for pay anyone access
To register for Pay anyone access either:
- click on Register within the New Funds Transfer screen, or
- select Donations from the Funds Transfer menu, or
- select New International Transfer from the Funds Transfer menu
Select if you’d like to also register for SMS Security (If no, please proceed to step 4)
If yes, confirm which phone number you’d like to register for SMS Security (should your phone numbers be incorrect please contact NAB Internet Banking Support Team on 1300 651 656 for further assistance.)
Enter in your Internet Banking password or SMS security code and click Submit
- Cancel to cancel your instruction
- Back and amend your instruction details
Note: To enable pay anyone access over the telephone, you will need to be registered for SMS security.
Once your application has been approved, NAB will switch this facility on and it will be available the next time you login to Internet Banking. If you wish to transfer funds to another financial institution, you need to obtain the account holder's details (including BSB and account number).
Please ensure that the Account name, BSB and Account number details are correct. NAB does not validate the details provided and cannot guarantee the receiving bank validates the details for the payment instruction. Any error in these payment details may result in a loss of funds. To the extent permitted by law, NAB is not liable for loss arising from any error in instructions given by you or an authorised user.