About the program
You can bank on an exciting start to your career. On our program you’ll make a real contribution to significant projects and build the skills you’ll need to succeed in the future.
How it works
- 18 month program.
- Three rotations of six months each.
- You choose your stream and although you won't get to choose your rotations, we'll ensure you're assigned to areas that’ll be valuable to you.
- We offer places in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane but not for each stream, so make sure you check the location of your stream preference before applying.
Choosing your stream
When you apply, you’ll need to choose a stream. This is the business area where you'll complete your three rotations.
Some of our streams are looking for specific degree types, while others are open to any degree. For more information and to figure out which stream is right for you check out the choose a stream page.
During the program
In addition to on-the-job experience, we've put together a comprehensive learning and development agenda for the graduate program. To help you throughout the program we'll provide:
- Rotations in real roles, doing meaningful work.
- The opportunity to showcase your skills in our graduate community.
- A structured learning and development program.
- Networking events to build your connections.
- A manager in each of your rotations.
- A committed team to support you as you go.
After the program
If you successfully complete the full 18 month program you will be offered a permanent role at NAB.
If there's a question you still haven't been able to find an answer to, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can find us at the following careers fairs: