- NAB Connect supports a huge range of services and can cater for your banking needs both now and in the future.
- View balances and transactions for all NAB accounts including business accounts, personal accounts and more.
- Larger daily transfer and payment limits than Internet Banking.
Benefits and features
Grow with your business
Peace of mind
- Every user has a unique 10-digit identification number for high security benefits, like seeing who’s transacting on your business banking account.
- Control users’ access to accounts and functions and restrict payment types and amounts.
- Prevent fraud through Segregation of Duties.
- Protect sensitive payroll information.
Simple and powerful tools
- Reduce administration by using bulk payments to process multiple transactions at once.
- Avoid manual reconciliation by downloading financial files straight into most accounting packages.
- Manage your corporate cards with a range of self service options, like requesting new cards and more.
- Book foreign exchange deals, manage your trade and invoice finance needs, and process BPAY and Direct Debit payments from your customers.
- View balances, transactions and authorise payments on your smart phone.
When bundled in a NAB Business Fundamentals package, the NAB Connect monthly payment service fee is waived and you only pay for what you use.
|Security Token:||$0 (first two tokens)|
|Payments service:||Waived under NAB Business Fundamentals (usually $10 per month GST inclusive)|
|Domestic payments (Domestic (non-urgent) and BPAY)||Waived under NAB Business Fundamentals (usually $0.25 per transaction)|
|Bulk Payments (Direct Credit, Payroll, Executive Payroll)||$0.25 per transaction (GST Inclusive)|
|International payments||$20 per transaction|
How to apply
Sign up process
- Apply using our online form.
- We’ll contact you within two business days to confirm eligibility and finalise your set up.
- If you choose to download our mobile token to your iOS or Android device, you can have full access in as little as 30 minutes. If you prefer a physical token, you will have full access once your receive it in the mail (usually 2-5 business days).
Congratulations you're now set up with NAB Connect!
If your business is a complex structure, please complete the Delegated Authority Form (PDF,1.1MB) and have a NAB Connect specialist talk you through your initial set up.
You need to be:
- You'll need to be an existing NAB business customer. If you don’t already bank with NAB, you'll need to visit a NAB branch to open a business transaction account.
- You’ll need to have an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN).
- Make sure signatories are over 18.
What to provide?
- Business contact details.
- NAB Business transaction account details.
- Account signatories details (new customers will need to visit their nearest NAB branch for ID verification).
Use our online application form to request a basic NAB Connect profile. This will automatically include all accounts established under your business profile, as well as services like domestic and international payments, BPAY, account reporting, online statements and enhanced self-serve functions.
If your business is a complex structure, please complete the Delegated Authority Form (PDF, 1.1MB) and have a NAB Connect specialist talk you through your initial set up.