We're committed to providing career pathways for Indigenous Australians by providing a range of opportunities for you to work, travel and reach your potential.
One of the ways you can start your career with us is through a school based traineeship. While completing year 11 and 12 studies, trainees will:
- work one day a week in a branch during the school term and full-time during school holidays
- receive an income while learning new skills
- achieve a National Certificate qualification
- be supported by our employees and Indigenous mentors
- be able to take on career opportunities with us or externally at the end of the traineeship.